Saturday, September 24, 2011

Planters Punch



under $5

The girls and I headed out for a late evening nosh at one of our favourite restaurants.  One of the handy things about Lazia being within walking distance of home is that it allows me to try something alcoholic and not have to be concerned about driving, later. 

This drink was one of their specials of the day; a mixture of tropical fruit juices, grenadine and rum.  Sadly, it was quite dark and my camera just wouldn't focus on the glass at all, so this picture was the best I could do.  It's quite a pretty little drink.  Unlike the mojito I'd tried during our last visit, I could actually taste the rum over the other flavours.  It was really quite a refreshing drink, with just the right combination of fruitiness, grenadine sweetness and rum.  Definitely one worth ordering again!

No comments:

Post a Comment